The Hoover T-Series Wind-tunnel pet bagged upright vacuum could well be the best vacuum for pet hair. Read this review for an honest discussion of the features giving you both the good and bad points. The Wind-tunnel T-series of vacuums have superior cleaning power without compromising on their sleek design and all within an affordable price range.
This upright vacuum is considered lightweight at only 15.9lb and is certainly lighter than the Anniversary model which is over 20lb but heavier than the Platinum collection and Tempo WidePath models. Lightweight models are great for older customers or those with multiple storey homes.
An activated carbon HEPA (high-efficiency particulate arresting) media bag is an essential feature of any pet vacuum as it helps to reduce pet odour as well as removing pollen and dust. The carbon in the filter removes 99.97% of dust and traps pollen as small as 0.3 microns so very effective.
CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON
All the tools are stored on board the vacuum making it easy to access them when they are actually required. Tools include a pet upholstery tool an absolute essential for removing pet hair from furniture, a crevice tool for those window and door tracks, an extension wand and the really useful air-powered hand tool both perfect for those hard to reach places.
The vacuum has a 30 foot long power cord which is an excellent length so that you do not have to keep unplugging and moving the power cord as much thus reducing the overall time spent cleaning.
An easily adjustable 5 position height feature allows transitioning from hard floors to carpets and other surfaces with the press of a large foot button. Easily clean across multiple floor types without having to change appliance.
– Lightweight at only 15.9lb so easy to move around.
– Activated carbon HEPA media, essential feature of the best vacuum for pet hair.
– Clean drop bags enable disposal of waste without ever actually having to tough the bag.
– Bag-check indicator so can easily see when the bag requires changing.
– Features handy cord clip and easy to reach controls.
– Hose is claimed to be 12 foot but according to some customer reviews doesn’t actually extend quite that far but is still much longer than other models.
– Clean drop bags still require disposal as vacuum is not bagless design.
Is bagged better than bagless?
- Majority of reviewers agree that emptying a sealed bag of pet hair and dust is much cleaner than having to empty a bagless vacuum chamber every time it is used often due to lack of suction when the filters become clogged.
Does it have great suction?
- All res-ponders agree that yes it does have great suction so that is reassuring.
Does it have good edge cleaning?
- Reviewers could not agree on this question as some said yes whilst others said that the crevice tool was more efficient at getting pet hair out of carpet edges.
Taking in to account all of the features and benefits of this model you would most definitely be purchasing the best vacuum for pet hair on the market with the ability to remove dust and pet hair from all your furniture and flooring surfaces. It’s easy to operate and maintain so great for people with busy lives and pets.